Cancellation policy for Course delegates
1. Upon booking of a training course and/or business package a deposit of £395 is required to secure your place, this is non-refundable.
2. The full balance must be paid 14 days prior to the course.
3. If you cancel prior to 14 days from the course date, you will receive a refund of monies paid less the £395 deposit.
4. All cancellations must be in writing.
5. Full payment is required at time of booking when the booking is made less than 14 days prior to the course taking place. In this instance the payment is non refundable.
6. A request to reschedule a course which has been paid for in full and has been made at short notice ie within 7 Days of the course start date will be permitted on one occasion. Any subsequent request to reschedule the same course will result in a re-booking fee to cover costs incurred e.g room hire, travel costs, trainers time etc
7. Cancellations made within 72 hours will be subject to a strictly adhered to re-booking fee of £195.
8. A refund will be provided for any products purchased if the cancellation policy detailed in paragraphs 3 and 4 has been adhered to.
9. Refunds will be made via the same method as payments made to Smile Like The Stars Training Ltd.
10. By payment of deposit and/or full balance you are agreeing to and accepting the above terms and entering into a contractual agreement between Smile Like The Stars Training Ltd and you the customer.
Refund policy for Course Delegates and Business Packages
1. If you have “changed your mind” and have decided you no longer want to do teeth whitening then no refund is available.
2. Where an item is at fault within in 30 days we will send this back to the manufacturer who will advise accordingly. Replacement time however is dictated by their time frames. Any costs incurred with sending the item back to us and the subsequent cost of us re-sending a replacement or repaired item will be the customers responsibility.
3. Any damage caused by not correctly looking after the equipment supplied and/or wear and tear is not covered regardless of date supplied.
4. Due to LED lamps having a set life, we cant guarantee them for a minimum time period over 30 days. How long you operate the light for each treatment and the number of treatments all have an impact on the life of the lamp.
Cancellation policy for Treatments
1. All bookings must be accompanied by a £99 non refundable deposit. We respectfully ask you to please adhere to our 72 hours’ notice of cancellation. Cancellation must be in writing, email or by telephone – text is not acceptable. This enables us to offer your treatment time to another customer.
2. Where cancellation of an appointment occurs within 72 hours prior to the agreed time and a new appointment is requested by the customer Smile Like The Stars Training Ltd reserves the right to reschedule at their own convenience.
3. Cancellations or reschedules with less than 24 hours notice, and non arrivals will result in 100% of the treatment cost being automatically charged to your credit or debit card.
4. There are no exceptions to this policy. Our clinic operates on an appointment only basis, we often schedule and pay therapists to come in especially for your appointment.
Whiter Teeth or Your Money Back Guarantee
1. The effectiveness of the treatment is measured by using a comparison chart. The customer will be shown the chart prior to treatment and the original shade of their teeth will be agreed upon by the customer and the practitioner (however approximately 20% of customers teeth wont correspond to the chart scaling and their signature is required to confirm this).
If the customer’s teeth have not achieved a two shade difference in colour we will refund £100. This assessment will be carried out on completion of the treatment. Any concerns should be raised by the customer at this point.
2. Your Smile Like The Stars Training Ltd representative will explain the aftercare regime needed to maintain the effects of the treatment. Please adhere to this regime in order to obtain the most benefit from the treatment. Post treatment after care is the sole responsibility of the customer. There is no exact time the effects on whitening are to last due to diet and genetics having such a significant impact on both results and duration of achieved results.